Note From Samy

Hey Everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read and explore my blog! Check out my devotionals, Thanksgiving posts, and journaling bible. You can feed my fish or even translate to another language down at the bottom. If you enjoy my blog posts, please subscribe to get an email notification for every time I post. Thank you! Love, Samy

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Worship and Praise

Worship & Praise!

Hey Everyone! Today I am going to be posting about Worship and Praise. I am also going to be posting a lot of my favorite Christian Songs with links to go view them. 

Psalms 92:1
"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the most high."

Psalms 9:1-2
"I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High."

Psalms 101:1
"I will sing of your love and justice, Lord. I will praise you with songs."

1 Chronicles 16:25
"Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise! He is to be feared above all gods."

These are only a handful of verses that talk about praising and worshiping our Heavenly Father. He is so great, so powerful and mighty, and so worthy or praise! I pray that you could make it a goal to worship and praise God with a sincere heart!

Love,
Samy

Just a little reminder that soon I will start posting Christian song of the day #csotd ! Make sure to check out some of my other devotionals under the label devotionals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment