Note From Samy

Hey Everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read and explore my blog! Check out my devotionals, Thanksgiving posts, and journaling bible. You can feed my fish or even translate to another language down at the bottom. If you enjoy my blog posts, please subscribe to get an email notification for every time I post. Thank you! Love, Samy

Sunday, September 6, 2015

#csotd

Christian Song of the Day
Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't been able to post this weekend. It's been a very fun and event filled few days. Here is the Christian Song of the Day, or more like Christian Song of the Weekend. 

All This Time by Britt Nicole Gold Album
Britt Nicole is one of my favorite Christian artists. This song is very inspiring because it talks about her experience of coming to know God. It reminds us that He is always there for us even through our circumstances. This is a great encouragement and for some it will make you fall to your knees and straight to God. Music like this is the best kind because it glorifies God, thanks Him, and is a great reminder and so inspiring for us. Please go check this song out! I pray it will move you and change you as it did me! 

Love,
Samy


No comments:

Post a Comment